Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Aerialforce endeavour to ensure all information and imagery provided on our website are correct and factual at the time of inclusion, but do not accept any liability if relied upon.
Free Home Visit & Professional Advice
Our free home visit service is for free quotations for new TV and radio aerial installations only. If you have a current system, analogue, digital or satellite, a call out charge will be applicable on any visit to your property, or agreed address, which will include a service of the system in place in an attempt to rectify the problem, and provide advice on any replacements where necessary. All call out & service charges are exclusive of VAT and any parts which may be required to rectify the problem.
For new satellite installations, a signal test will be required at the proposed address, and a call out charge is required for this service, to ensure the system is suitable for your location. This can be offset against the installation if provided at the same time.
We are happy to provide professional and impartial advice by telephone before visiting your property. However, this advice is subject to the information you provide us at the time of call, and can alter upon a visit from an engineer. We are unable to provide fixed fee’s for any new products or installations as these vary dependant on the property, signal and type of installation required We do however, provide a base price for your information.
All quotations provided are done so on a no obligation basis.
Same/Next Day Service
We aim to visit your property within 24-48 hours of your booking. Unfortunately, factors out of our control may not make this possible. We will always endeavour to inform you at the earliest opportunity of where this may be the case.
TV Aerial Company LTD or it’s associated companies will not accept liability for loss of work or earnings if your appointment needs to be re-arranged.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content of this website, including graphics and logo’s remain the property of TV Aerial Company LTD, and are not to be copied, reproduced or distributed in whole or in part, without our prior written permission.
Goods & Services
By booking an appointment with Tv Aerial Company ltd or it’s associated companies, and where the engineer visits your property, you agree to any call out charges or prices quoted during your booking with our sales team. Failure to pay in full once the installation has been completed will result in any goods or services provided being removed, and/or legal court action.
All goods remain the property of TV Aerial Company ltd until paid in full. We reserve the right to remove any goods where this condition has been breached.
- Where stated, the Company is TV Aerial Company ltd or it’s associated companies, and the Customer is shall mean any person, company or organisation that places an order with the company for goods and/or services.
- By signing the estimate provided, you agree to the advice provided by the company, price and the suitability, location & positioning of any equipment, and the terms of the company as set out below.
- By signing the invoice provided, you agree to the advice provided by the company, and the suitability, location & positioning of any equipment fitted, and the terms of the company as set out below. Furthermore, you agree to pay in full upon completion of any works carried out, as agreed with the company.
- All goods and services provided by the company are subject to the conditions set out below and will be the basis of the contract between the company and the customer.
- All goods provided by the company will remain the property of the company until payment has been received in full. The customer gives the company irrevocable access to the property at any time to remove any goods supplied by the company if payment has not been received in full, as set out above.
- The company will assess each job and estimate for the work considered to provide the best quality of reception signals. A further assessment may be attained on completion of the works and further recommendations made where appropriate.
- The company, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to decline any work deemed unsafe.
- At its sole discretion, the company may invoice the customer for any works carried out. All such invoices are strictly net and unless agreed with the customer, are due for payment with seven days of date of invoice.
- Any time quoted for delivery and/or installation is estimated and not guaranteed. The company can not be held responsible for inconvenience due to cancellation/postponement of the appointment.
- The company will guarantee the following against faulty material and workmanship:a) Satellite equipment received by the company, and its installation, twelve months from the date of the invoice.
b) UHF TV & VHF FM equipment received by the company and its installation, twelve months from the date of the invoice.
- Any aerial installed in the loft will adversely affect the signal and reception received. Although the company will endeavour to maximise the quality of reception received in these circumstances, it cannot guarantee the results from these installations.
- The customer purchase an extended warranty period in twelve monthly increments, up to a maximum of 36 months. The extended warranty will only cover the installation carried out by the company, and will be separate from the manufacturers warranty on any equipment provided. We cannot provide extended warranties on any equipment.
- The company cannot guarantee the quality of reception in your area and received by our equipment or installation. Reception is dependant on many factors out of the company’s control. However, the company will ensure the reception received is as good as local factors allow at the time of installation.
- Where digital signal received is below the levels recommended by the Codes of Practice, but the customer is satisfied with the installation and reception received, the company cannot be held responsible for the maintenance of these signals or quality under its normal guarantee terms.
- The company will not provide guarantee or warranty on any equipment provided by the customer and installed by the company. Any further visits from the company due to faulty equipment of the customers after installation may result in a chargeable call, which will be discussed and agreed before the companies visit.
- Any equipment replaced or repaired during the period of the guarantee, will remain in guarantee from the date of the original invoice.
- This warranty/guarantee does not cover.a) Reception quality and conditions changing which are outside the companies control, which may be but not limited to, local buildings being erected, tree’s, cranes, maintenance of local transmitters, power cuts, lighting strikes/gale winds etc
b) Movement or damage caused by winds in excess of 60mph
c) Interference caused by local radio hams, citizen band radio, radar, electrical appliances or any other transmitting frequencies
d) Any repair, upgrades or alterations carried out by persons other than those employed or instructed to do so by the company
e) Retuning of receiving equipment due to alteration of channel frequencies.
f) Works carried out for the customer against the companies best recommendations, for example, installation of an aerial not suitable for the reception area.
- The company will not be held liable for loss or damage caused by fire, theft, flood, riot, explosions, aircraft of items dropped there from, circumstances deemed as acts of god, lightning or damage beyond the suppliers reasonable control or acts from third parties, criminal or not. Installation faults will be rectified.
- You must keep the invoice in the event of a claim and provide to the company upon the visit of one of its installation engineers. There may be a delay if this document is not provided.
- It is the customer’s duty to ensure suitable permission from the owner/landlord/agent/organisation, and/or planning permission if necessary is obtained prior to installation work carried out by the company. The company will not be held responsible for any damage to the property (such as fixings, holes etc) if this has not been obtained, and in the event of equipment supplied or installed requiring removing or re-positioning, extra charges will be incurred.
- By instructing the company to proceed with any works as agreed, it is thought by the company the customer has sought the necessary permission as set out above.
- Where possible, the company will minimise the amount of fixings and holes required for the installation. In the unlikely event of property damage potentially caused by us, the customer must notify the company within seven days of the invoice, in writing to the companies Head Office.
- Reasonable opportunity must be provided by the customer to the company to inspect the alleged property damage prior to repairs being carried out. The company will not be held for any liability for such damage unless this condition has been met.
In the unlikely event of a complaint made against the company, the customer must put their complaint in writing to the Head Office TV Aerial Company ltd, Bourne House, 475 Godstone Road, Whyteleafe, Surrey, CR3 0BL at their earliest opportunity. Upon receipt of this complaint, the company will endeavour to resolve the matter with seven days.
Regisitered office address TV Aerial Company ltd, 1 Beauchamp Court, 10 Victors Way, Barnet, Herts, EN5 5TZ